- From the Back Office interface go to Settings > Custom receipt > and tap on Add Receipt Settings button.
- Go to the Logo section of the ‘Add Receipt Settings’ form.
- Tap on the Image icon below ‘Emailed receipt’ to upload a color version of your logo, which will be used for receipts sent by email.
- Tap on the Image icon below ‘Printed receipt’ to upload a black and white version of your logo, which will be used for receipts sent to the Receipt Printer. A color image uploaded in this field will automatically be converted to a black and white image by the system.
- You can upload custom logos for each of your business locations (or stores) by choosing it from the drop-down list in the ‘Location’ area of the ‘Add Receipt Settings’ form.
- From the ‘Preview’ section, tap on the drop-down list to preview your receipt logo for ‘Emailed receipt’ and ‘Printed receipt’.
Note: To remove the logo from the receipt, tap on the Trash icon next to the uploaded image in the Logo section.