In Alto’s, employees with the right to manage POS devices (see User Access Management > Permissions – Back Office) can be granted access to screens via their email and password.
Below is how it can be done:
- First, check and make sure that the user you are granting this access to has the right to manage POS devices as part of his/her role:
- go to Back Office > Users > Access rights;
- choose the role assigned to the user;
- make sure that the Manage POS devices checkbox is checked under the Back Office block. If it’s empty, check it and tap Save.
- Now, go to Users > User list and tap/click on the user.
- Tap the ✉️Send invitation to … link at the bottom of the screen. Please note that the link is displayed if and only if the Email field in the user information is filled.
- An email with an invitation to create an account is sent to the user.
- Now, by tapping Registration the user is redirected to the registration form, where he/she can create an account to access the Back Office and Point of Sale screens.
- Once the user enters password and taps Sign Up, he/she will enter the Back Office screen.
- The user can switch to the Point of Sale screen, if he/she is eligible, by tapping the vertical ellipsis button in the top right corner of the menu bar.