- Once you have installed Alto’s POS (Play Market, App Store or a Desktop version), login to the Back Office from the home page by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- From the Back Office interface go to Settings > Features. Switch on the toggles of parameters you prefer to use, such as Open Tickets, Time Clock, Shifts, Customer Displays, Kitchen Printers, Dining Options, Negative Stock Alerts, Low Stock Notifications, Weight embedded Barcodes and tap the Save button to save settings.
Business location information
- Go to section Locations & Devices, tap Add Business Location button to create a business location. You can enter a name, address, phone number and a brief description of a location.
- After you have entered all your information, tap Save.
- Repeat the previous steps to create additional business locations.
Adding POS devices in Alto’s
- Go to Locations & Devices > POS Devices to register your POS devices.
- After you have edited settings for your shop or a restaurant via the Back Office, go to the main menu and click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) at the top and tap the Point of Sale button to open Alto’s POS. Next, you can start making sales and complete sales transactions.