NOTE: Only users with right access rights can view and perform actions on receipts. Check here to learn more about managing access rights.
To view receipts collected from all the available points of sale (POS) in a store:
- Go to Point of Sale > Receipts.
- The system will automatically display receipts for the last 7 days. You can expand or narrow the list by specifying a date range using the calendar at the upper right corner.
- Now, if you want to perform any action on a specific receipt, tap it to open it and then tap the vertical ellipsis (⋮) in the top right corner. Depending on the access rights granted to you, you can do one of the following at a time:
- issue a sales refund (check here to learn more about how to issue a refund);
- send it by email;
- print it out;
- download its PDF version.
NOTE: Receipts sent by email when the device is offline are delivered when the connection is restored.