With Alto’s POS (Android, iOS and Desktop) you can manage multiple business locations (or stores) under a single account. Alto’s all-in-one business automation system allows you to track your sales, inventory, suppliers, employees, and customers via a single platform.
- From the Back Office interface go to Locations & Devices > Business locations > and click it.
2. Once clicked you’ll see the Add Business Location button. Click on Add Business Location button to create a new location.
3. Now, fill in the location name, address, phone number and description.
4. Click Save to add the new location.
5. Use the same button to create additional business locations, if you have one or more shops or stores.