- From the Back Office interface go to Users > User list > and tap the Add Employee button.
2. Fill in the employee profile by entering name, email, phone number and their roles, for example as Cashier, Manager or Administrator. Next, create your four digit PIN and tap Save.
3. You can turn the Back Office toggle on to provide back office access to the employee.
4. Employee access can be managed for each business location separately. Tap on line ‘No access’ in the Access locations section and tick locations you wish to provide access to the given employee and tap OK. Thus, you have assigned your employee to a particular business location(s) or a store(s).
5. Tap Save in the employee profile to save settings.