Predefined Tickets feature of Alto’s POS allows users to create and name a desired amount of tables, each of which can be assigned to open tickets at a restaurant, cafe, store or other.
- To add a Predefined Ticket in Alto’s POS, go to the Back Office > Settings > Predefined Tickets. Tap the (+) button to add a predefined ticket.
2. In the name section, input a desired table name, for example, “Veranda Table 1”. Choose one of your locations and assign a POS device. Tap Save to add a predefined ticket.
3. You can create a separate set of predefined tickets for each of your business locations such as restaurants or stores. To do so, go to Settings > Predefined Tickets and choose a location from the drop-down list on the top right corner.
- To create an Open Ticket in Alto’s POS, go to the Point of Sale > Sale and add an item to the ticket. Tap the Save button at the bottom of the Ticket area.
- Tap the drop-down list in the next window to choose a predefined ticket, such as a table number. Thus, the open ticket will be assigned to the chosen predefined ticket name. Already assigned predefined tickets are not displayed in the drop-down list.
- Open Tickets can also be saved under ‘Custom ticket’ from the drop-down list. You can enter a new Name and a Comment to the custom ticket and tap Save.
- To edit a Predefined Ticket in Alto’s POS, go to the Ticket area and tap the Open Tickets button on the bottom.
- Choose an open ticket from the list to edit.
- Next, click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) on the top right corner and choose an action “Void ticket”, “Print Bill”, “Edit Ticket”, “Merge Ticket”, “Split Ticket”, or “Assign Ticket”.
- By choosing “Edit Ticket”, you can edit or enter new info in the comment section of the ticket or convert it to a custom ticket. Tap the Save button to save changes.