You can customize your Alto’s POS sales screen by adding additional custom pages and organize all your products according to your needs.
As a default, the All Products area displays all your products in an alphabetical order. By creating custom pages and naming them according to your needs, you can organize all your products into logical groups.
- To create a custom page, tap on Page 1 on the bottom of the All Products area.
- Tap and hold on any empty square containing (+) sign in the Page 1 area.
- Next, the screen will switch to the Product Layout Setup mode. Tap any square containing (+) sign, where you want to place your product.
- In the new window, you will see a list of all your products in Alto’s POS.
- Next, you can perform a search for a specific product or choose it from the list and add it to the selected square on the Product Layout Grid.
- By repeating the same actions, you can add Categories and Discounts to the Layout grid.
- When you are in the product layout setup mode, tap on a Pen icon next to Page 1 at the bottom of the screen and change its name.
- In the ‘Change name’ editing screen, fill in the ‘name’ and tap ‘Submit’.
- Tap the (+) sign next to a page name to create a new page.
- Tap ‘Done’ to save changes to the layout.