A key driver of your company’s value is the value of your customers. A customer database allows you to analyze and create the appropriate marketing plan for your product or service, as well as offer discounts and loyalty programs to customers.
Working with Customer List via the Back Office
- From the Back Office interface go to Customers > Customer list > and click it. To create a new customer, tap on the Add Customer button.
2. In the Add Customer form, fill in the must be filled fields such as, ‘name’, ‘phone’ or ‘email’. Also, you can insert a note about the customer in the note field. Tap Save to create a new customer profile.
3. Tap on the customer names from the customer list to make changes to existing customer profiles.
4. In the Edit Customer form, you can update or change customer details. Tap Save to update profile or tap Delete to erase customer profile from your customer list.
Working with Customer List via the Point of Sale interface during a sale
- From the Alto’s Point of Sale interface go to the top right corner of the Ticket area and tap on Add Customer icon.
2. Tap on the green information icon next to a customer name to open the customer profile.
3. Tap on the Edit button on the top right corner to open the Edit Customer form.
4. Next, update or change customer details. Tap Save to update profile or tap Delete to erase customer profile from your customer list.