The Time clock feature allows you to accurately track your employees’ working hours and attendance.
Follow the steps below to start using the Time clock. But, before that, make sure that you have assigned PIN numbers for your employees as PIN authentication is required to start using the Time clock feature.
- Once all the employees have Go to Back Office > Settings > Features.
- Turn on the Time clock toggle switch. Save your changes and you’re all set to start tracking your employees’ working hours.
How to Clock in and Clock out (For Employees)
- Go to the Point of Sale. On the PIN entry screen, tap the drop-down arrow, choose Clock in and enter your PIN.
- A pop-up window with clock-in information appears. As soon as you confirm, your working hours begin.
- As soon as you’re done, tap the vertical ellipses on the upper right corner of the menu bar and tap Clock out.
- Enter your PIN.
- Tap Confirm on the pop-up screen to clock out.
Worked Hours and Timecards
- Go to Back Office > Users.
- Tap Total worked hours to view summary data for each employee for a specified timeframe.
- Tap Timecards to view the list of timecards for a specified timeframe.
- Should a timecard be subject to correction, tap on it, enter the correct clock in and clock out data, then save it.
- Similarly, new timecards can be created if necessary. To create one, tap the Add timecard (+) button, enter all the required data (employee, location, clock in and clock out data).
- The app automatically calculates the total hours data. Save the timecard.