Stock Adjustments is one of the essential functions of the Inventory management module, which is used to modify the stock of products and indicate a reason for the adjustment.
- From the Back Office interface go to Inventory > Stock Adjustments > and click the button with a (+) sign to Add stock adjustment.
- Next, in the Stock Adjustment window, go to the field ‘Reason’ and select a reason from the drop-down menu and choose a business location from the next drop-down menu.
- Add a note to your adjustment in the ‘Note’ field. Go to, ‘Products’ section to search for the products or select them from the list to add them to your adjustment list.
4. If your reason for adjustment is stated as ‘Receive items’, tap on either ‘Add stock’ or ‘Cost’ fields to enter the stock amount and its cost.
5. If your reason for adjustment is stated as ‘Inventory count’, tap on ‘Counted stock’ field to enter the counted stock amount for each product added to the stock adjustment list.
6. If your reason for adjustment is stated as ‘Loss’ or ‘Damaged’, tap on ‘Remove stock’ field to enter the remove stock amount for each product added to the stock adjustment list.
7. Tap the Save button to all adjustments made to the products. Go to Inventory > Stock adjustment to view the list of stock adjustment details.
8. Open a product from the list to view its details. Tap the vertical ellipsis (⋮) on the top right corner to save the adjustment details as .PDF or .CSV file to your device.